Artfinder, A New Adventure

The Rich Boy, Homage to F. Scott Fitzgerald (detail)

I am delighted to have been accepted by new online gallery Artfinder. Artfinder work will leading galleries and museums and have created partnerships with organisations including, The Barbican, Europe's largest multi-arts and conference venue; The Institute of Contemporary Art (ICA), home of the British avant-garde;  and one of the worlds leading art and design schools, The Royal College of Art.  This is a quote taken from their website, 

Of the startup pitches I’ve heard in the past five years, Artfinder must be the most ambitious yet believable of them all, Jemima Kiss, The Guardian. 

As part of my initiation, I was interviewed about my practice and inspiration; you can read it by following this link.

Posted in , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.