The Tortured Soul Creates Art (Part I)



I am lost, I am blessed, I am creative, I’m a mess, I am medicated, I am stoned, I'm obsessed. I am confused, I am sad, I am driven and nearly mad, I am alone, I am guilty, I’m possessed. I am courageous and terrified, I am secretive and I’ve lied, I am success and a failure and God knows how I’ve tried. I am tormented, I am strong, I am weak and I was wrong about so many things. I am rejected, I am knocked, temporarily blocked, I am powerless and under repair. I am questioning, I’m unsure, I am altered and impure, I am doubt and I’m out of control. I am determined, I am fear, I am real, I am here, the artist’s tortured soul.

Posted in , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.